- includes check-in time and judging times for FFA and stills projects judged Tuesday morning at fair.
All pre-fair judging held at the Erie County Fairgrounds
Tuesday July 18th - Stills & FCS Project Judging Schedule - please read thoroughly.
- Judging is split into two different buildings.
- Find the check-in table in your designated building.
- Link to website for Stills Fact Sheets
- Link to website for Family and Consumer Sciences Fact Sheets
- Check-in at the registration table in building 1 at your judging time.
- Link to website for Food & Nutrition Fact Sheets
- Check-in at the registration table in building 1 at 9am
- Link to website for Clothing Fact Sheet
REMINDER FOR LIVESTOCK JUDGING/INTERVIEWS AT THE FAIRGROUNDS on July 20th 5-8pm
- Please be sure to refer to each species fact sheet for details on judging and proper attire.
- Youth must bring their COMPLETED project book and up-to-date records to interview judging in order to show and sell your animal at the fair. NO EXCEPTIONS! Refer to the species fact sheet for required records.
- When youth arrive: the backs of the chairs will be numbered in each species area. Youth should sit in the closest open seat (if seats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are taken, sit in #6 next). Youth will move up in seats as they are called upon to be judged/inteviewed.
- Link to website that has livestock/animals/equine fact sheets