CFAES Give Today
OSU Extension

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences


A form is required to join 4-H in a county other than the county in which you live. If you live in Erie County and would like to join 4-H in another county, you must fill out a form and mail it to the county in which you a requesting to join.  

Click HERE for the Cross County Policy and Form