All potential volunteers must:
- Complete a volunteer application HERE (a new page will open where you will complete the application online)
- Complete an interview with the 4-H Educator. It is the responsibility of the potential volunteer to schedule the interview.
- Submit and successfully pass a criminal history fingerprint background check
- Please take this FORM with you when you get your BCI done, and return it with your receipt after your BCI is performed.
- Attend the training & orientation
- Complete other required paperwork and training if necessary for the volunteer position you wish to hold
Please contact the Extension Office at 419-627-7631 to speak to someone about becoming a volunteer.