Jr. Fair Board members help with many Erie County Fair preparations. From pre-fair judging, to set-up and tear-down at the fair, to assisting with Cloverbud Fun Fest, there is always something to help with.
Members must attend trainings and meetings, complete required hours of various work and help man the Jr. Fair Board Office during fair. Those who wish to apply must fill out an application and return it to the Extension Office. THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS APRIL 1, 2023. Youth must be at least a 6th grader, entering 7th grade in the fall of the current 4-H year.
Click HERE to complete a fillable PDF application.
- You can email the completed application to: email@example.com by Saturday April 1st OR drop off completed application to the Extension Office by Friday, March 31st at 4:30pm
JFB Meetings for 2023
- May 18th from 6:30-8pm at Erie County Fairgrounds
- June 8th from 6:30-8pm at Erie County Fairgrounds
- June 27th from 6:30-8pm at Erie County Fairgrounds
- July 6th from 6:30-8pm at Erie County Fairgounds
- July 17th from 6:30-8pm at Erie County Fairgounds
- August 2nd at 3pm MANDATORY MEETING AND TRAINING at Erie County Fairgrounds