Jr. Fair Board members help with many Erie County Fair preparations. From pre-fair judging, to set-up and tear-down at the fair, to assisting with Cloverbud Fun Fest, there is always something to help with.
Members must attend trainings and meetings, complete required hours of various work and help man the Jr. Fair Board Office during fair. Those who wish to apply must fill out an application and return it to the Extension Office. THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS APRIL 1, 2022. Youth must be at least a 6th grader, entering 7th grade in the fall of the current 4-H year.
Click HERE to complete the application online - application closes at end of day on April 1, 2022
JFB Meetings for 2022
- May 19th from 6:30 - 8pm at Erie County Fairgrounds
- June 18th from 10 - 11:30am at Erie County Fairgrounds
- June 28th from 6:30 - 8pm at Erie County Fairgrounds
- July 13th from 6:30 - 8pm at Erie County Fairgounds
- July 25th from 6:30 - 8pm at Erie County Fairgounds
- August 3 at 3pm MANDATORY MEETING AND TRAINING at Erie County Fairgrounds